Info Session: Immigrants, Refugees and Human Rights
Quarter at Aggie Square's Immigrants, Refugees, and Human Rights program launches in Winter 2022. Meet professors Jeannette Money, Jeffrey Kahn, and Mario Guerrero who will teach you about this critical topic at the intersection of political science, human rights, and California state politics.
- 4:24 Why study Immigrants, Refugees and Human Rights with us?
- 9:39 Meet the Faculty
- 14:36 IRE 104 / SOC 104: International Migration
- 18:18 HMR 132: Human Rights and the Refugee
- 24:52 POL 104: California State Politics
- 31:36 Internship and Service Learning; Community Collaborators
- 34:40 Tentative Schedule, Logistics, Application Process
- 41:17 Administrative Support: Meet Angela Taylor
Ask Questions / Express Interest: